Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuestorial: Business Card Tin


Craft show season is here! Are you ready? If not, don't fret! I have a quick and easy business card holder to add a little pop to you display! The best part? It will take no time at all! 



Materials Needed:

  • Altoids tin
  • White mailing labels
  • Trim (use materials from your handmade items or something that represents your shop's style)
  • Scissors
  • Glue

Step 1:

Time to give this Altoids tin a new life! Start by covering the exterior with mailing labels or you can glue decorative paper on the outside. Anything that will cover it's past life!


Step 2:

Print a label with what you would like your customers to see. I selected "Please take one! Online shopping & custom orders". You can keep it simple or make a statement. I left room to decorate with my material of choice. You can also hand write this.


Step 3:

Decorate! Of course, I choose glitter. I used scraps of material I make my zipper pouches from in a pattern that matches my shop banner. Color, sparkle, and sass. 


Step 4:

Viola! A handy display that will show-off your business cards and it doubles as storage! Now, back to crafting...



If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, visit Our Team Page about joining SFEtsy!

1 comment:

Frazzled and Free said...

That is such a cute idea! I like that the lid allows for a little ad space and artsy feel. Very cool!


I love little tins for all kinds of things. Thanks for sharing this.

Laura
Irene Irene Art
https://www.etsy.com/shop/IreneIreneArt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...