Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Feature ~ Pamela Baron Designs

It's Friday Feature time again and this time we are featuring Pamela Baron Designs. She makes some beautiful watercolors and also does custom house portraits.




1. What is your Shop Name and URL ?
Pamela Baron Designs, https://www.etsy.com/shop/PamelaBaronDesigns


2. To which Etsy Teams do you belong?
SF Etsy, Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)





3. Please tell us about the items in your Etsy shop. What do you make? How did you learn your craft? What is involved in your creative process?
My shop houses my prints, paintings and hand-cut sticker packs. I make everything from my studio in Oakland and take pride in selecting high quality materials, locally whenever possible.

I got a degree in Illustration from the Rhode Island School of Design, but it took me several years of working and collaborating with other artists in a variety of fields before I ventured out on my own. 


4. Tell us two (or more) interesting things about you.
In college, I worked as a glass blowing assistant and still continue to blow glass as a hobby. My boyfriend is a professional glassblower so sometimes we get to work on projects together although our styles are very different. My glass tends to looks like wonky children's drawings, and his are very elegant and complex.

If I am not painting, blowing glass, or hiking, I can be found fussing over the many plants. Many of them I have grown from tiny sprouts, or received from close friends. At this point, I kind of consider them my pets.





5. Do you have any other sites you would like featured?
https://instagram.com/pamelabaron/

My Instagram account is the best place to find new work and see what I am up to.


6. What inspires your creations?
I love getting out into nature and engaging with my environment. Almost all of my work starts from something that I have taken a picture of. Living in the Bay Area brings so much inspiration.


7. How did you get involved with Etsy?
I learned about Etsy in college but only seriously started using it after joining the SF Etsy Team. It's been so wonderful and inspiring to be a part of such an activate community.





8. What is your favorite item in your shop (currently for sale or previously sold)? Why is it your favorite?
My favorite item in my shop is the custom house portrait!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/218375708/personalized-housewarming-gift-custom?ref=shop_home_feat_2

Architecture has always held a special place in my heart. There is so much rhythm and character in all the line work involved, it's almost musical. From painting a client's five cats peaking out of the windows (true story!), to obsessing over special plants in the front yard, my favorite part is adding the meaningful details that make a space personal.


9. What crafting skill(s) do you wish you had or hope to learn someday?
Embroidery! Someday I'll embroider mini portraits of all of my plants.




If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, visit Our Team Page about joining SFEtsy!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Antony Gordon fills his pitches for money and for delay of repayment with inspirational messages from Torah, including the admonition it is not permitted to pressure people for repayment. He told some creditors he would make a big push within his religious community to borrow money before Rosh Hashanah, but apparently he did not have much success.

worldw said...


GOOD DAY Everybody,

My name is Mr, Rugare Sim. I live in Canada and i am a happy man today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue me and my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single Father with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $300,000.00Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mr, Rugare Sim that refer you to him. contact Mr, Mohamed Careen via email:(arabloanfirmserves@gmail.com) Thank you.

osma said...


Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

max william said...

Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

max william said...

Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

محمد على said...


شركة تنظيف منازل بالخرج
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالخرج
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج

عبد الله محمد عبدالله said...


شركة ركن كلين
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض






rabab saad said...


شركة رش مبيد بحائل
شركة تنظيف شقق بحائل
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بحائل
شركة تنظيف خزانات بحائل
شركة مكافحة الحمام بحائل
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بحائل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل
شركة تنظيف فلل بحائل
شركة نقل اثاث بحائل

Unknown said...


Very Nice Website, I really Appreciate your contents, this is very meaning for us.
Rajmandir Hyper Market

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...