Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Feature ~ Jackie's Plushies


This week we are featuring Jackie's Plushies. Jackie has been making felt plushies since 2008.





1. What is your Shop Name and URL ?
Jackie's Plushies, www.etsy.com/shop/rawien8706


2. To which Etsy Teams do you belong?
SF Etsy, For the love of plush, Etsy Worldwide, Deviant Art





3. Please tell us about the items in your Etsy shop. What do you make? How did you learn your craft? What is involved in your creative process?
I make hand sewn felt plushies that are fanart inspired. I usually create the characters that I like the most from things I'm into (IE: Kingdom Hearts, Disney, etc). I learned my craft through trial and error mostly...I made "monsters" back before 2008, but decided I would make some "personalized" ones as gifts for my friends and they've been a big hit ever since.




4. Tell us two (or more) other interesting things about you.
I cosplay and am an amateur photographer.



5. Where else can we find out more about you and/or your creations?
Tumblr: jackiesplushies.tumblr.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/jackiesplushies Storenvy: jackiesplushies.storenvy.com




6. What is your favorite item in your shop (currently for sale or previously sold)? Why is it your favorite?
I like all my plushies equally, if I liked one more than the rest I would want to keep it for myself! Hah. Of the ones I had listed though, I would have to say my hand sewn Cosima from Orphan Black felt plushie. There aren't too many fanart inspired creations out there that I've noticed representing Orphan Black so I made one. =) https://www.etsy.com/transaction/242891224?


7. What's next for you?
Continuing making plushies just for fun, as well as keep an eye out for those craft fairs within my tiny budget.





If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, visit Our Team Page about joining SFEtsy!

17 comments:

قمة الدقة said...


شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات بالقطيف
شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف

Unknown said...

useful information thanks for sharing.
outsource invoice processing services

نور الهدى said...


https://khalejmovers.com/نقل-اثاث-من-الرياض-الى-القصيم/
https://khalejmovers.com/نقل-اثاث-من-الرياض-الى-الدمام/
https://khalejmovers.com/تركيب-طارد-الحمام-بالرياض/
https://khalejmovers.com/نقل-عفش-بالرياض-رخيص-300-ريال/

eftkar said...

شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف
شركة نقل عفش بالقنفدة
شركة نقل عفش بالكويت
شركة نقل عفش بالهفوف
شركة نقل عفش بالظهران
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل عفش ببريدة
شركة نقل عفش بتبوك
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بجيزان

OGEN Infosystem (P) Limited said...

Decent Blog, Thanks for offer with us. On the off chance that you need proficient Website Development and Designing Services visit Ogeninfo.
Web Designing Company in Delhi

Mutual Fundwala said...

Awesome blog, thank you so much for sharing such a valuable information with us. Visit Mutualfundwala for the best Investment Advisor for Mutual Fund.
Mutual Fund Companies

STEVE WILSON said...

HOW I GOT MY LOAN

I want to thank Mr STEVE WILSON who helped me to get a loan. For the past three months I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone tried to dupe me of my money until I finally met this Loan Company. he was able to give me a loan of $475,000. he has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need any financial help, kindly contact this company through the email below, I believe he can help you too. CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL: stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+393510675312

Just Info said...

Amazing blog, thanks for sharing with us. Kalakutir Pvt Ltd provides high quality printing business card, company logo, wall stickers and more.
Vinyl Signage Printing Services

Tripu Design said...

Hi,Thanks for sharing nice articles.
graphic designer delhi
graphic designers in delhi
graphic designer in delhi
freelance graphic designer in delhi
freelance graphic designer in delhi ncr
list of graphic designers in delhi
graphic designers near me
graphic designer near me
graphic design freelance
graphic design in delhi
logo designer in delhi
freelance logo
freelance graphic designer logos
designer delhi
logo design freelance
logo designers in delhi
freelancer graphic designer
graphic designer freelance
freelance graphic designer
graphic design company in delhi
freelance graphic design
freelance graphic designer india
freelancer logo design
freelance work in delhi
graphic designer freelancer
freelance logo design
freelancer graphics designer
logo designer near me
freelance web designer in delhi
graphic desginer
logo designers near me
graphic desiner
graphical designer
freelance graphic designer websites
graphic desinger
freelance graphic designer in delhi ncr
freelance graphic design websites
freelance website designer in delhi
logo maker near me
delhi design
freelance graphic designer in delhi
design delhi
logo design company in delhi
freelance graphic designer mumbai
website makers in delhi
best graphic designer in india

المتوكل على الله said...


افضل شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات السبلت بالرياض
تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة غسيل مكيفات بالرياض

whatsapp plus said...

it's really very mind blowing post. putlockers.futbol Thanks for it.

Jon Hendo said...

Nice. I am really impressed with your writing talents and also with the layout on your weblog. Appreciate, Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays. Thank you, check also event management and thank you letter email subject line

Top Glory Travel said...

سينما ليك
افلام اون لاين
افلام عربي
افلام اجنبي
فيلم عيش حياتك
فيلم عش البلبل

ركن كلين said...



شركة تنظيف مكيفات بشمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بشرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات غرب الرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات جنوب الرياض

Rian said...

Project Managers typically lead the execution of an event including getting all of the necessary equipment and crew and Project Managers typically manage the crew directly and handle logistics such as shipping and receiving also oversee technical operation of an event. thank you letter for attending event

آدم said...

A house cleaning company in Al-Ahsa depends on the use of the latest modern and advanced methods and methods in all cleaning and sterilization work for homes, by providing the latest equipment, tools and machines that work with tremendous power and superb and amazing capabilities in cleaning
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء

A tank cleaning company in Dammam has modern and advanced cleaning equipment used in cleaning, washing and sterilizing water tanks in Dammam, whether upper or lower tanks, and using special detergents used to clean and wash the tank bottom, walls and surfaces.
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام

Insect control company in Dammam is one of the best and largest pest control companies in the Kingdom, where it performs all tasks and works of pest control of all kinds, combating termites, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes and mice. The insect control company in Riyadh offers high-quality insecticide spraying.
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالدمام

Shaimaa Elsadek said...


شركه مكافحة حشرات بجده
شركة تنظيف مداخن المطاعم بجدة
شركة تعقيم بجدة
شركة تنسيق حدائق بجده
نقل عفش مكة
نقل عفش بمكة

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...