Wednesday, September 17, 2008
This weeks featured store OliveJewelry creates beautiful & simple earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings & more. Whitney, the designer behind it all, has a wonderful aesthetic that draws you in to her chic world. The best part about this shop is that everything is AFORDABLE! Rich look, great price. So shop away & be amazed by your lack of guilt.
Check out my Q&A with Whitney:
1. Tell us about your product and where you get your inspiration?
- I love to get my ideas from whatever I can get my hands on! Music, clothing, furniture, magazines, the shops outside my apartment, the colors of planted flowers, a new bottle of nail polish, maybe the colors in my dinner last night... lots of crazy places!
2. How did you get involved with etsy?
- I heard about it from a friend (iamerica.etsy.com) and started a page... it was love at first click!
3. Do you sell your work in any bay area stores?
- I have a space a RAG (Resident's Apparel Gallery) in Hayes Valley
4. When you're not creating what are you doing?
- Working, playing with friends/boyfriend/family/kittens, cooking, cleaning (I heart clean), working out, decorating my apartment, drinking coffee!
Posted by Brownies Vintage at 9:14 AM