Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Featured Shop - OliveJewelry


This weeks featured store OliveJewelry creates beautiful & simple earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings & more. Whitney, the designer behind it all, has a wonderful aesthetic that draws you in to her chic world. The best part about this shop is that everything is AFORDABLE! Rich look, great price. So shop away & be amazed by your lack of guilt.

Check out my Q&A with Whitney:
1. Tell us about your product and where you get your inspiration?
- I love to get my ideas from whatever I can get my hands on! Music, clothing, furniture, magazines, the shops outside my apartment, the colors of planted flowers, a new bottle of nail polish, maybe the colors in my dinner last night... lots of crazy places!

2. How did you get involved with etsy?
- I heard about it from a friend (iamerica.etsy.com) and started a page... it was love at first click!

3. Do you sell your work in any bay area stores?
- I have a space a RAG (Resident's Apparel Gallery) in Hayes Valley

4. When you're not creating what are you doing?
- Working, playing with friends/boyfriend/family/kittens, cooking, cleaning (I heart clean), working out, decorating my apartment, drinking coffee!

3 comments:

Tasha Early said...

ooh! Those pieces are BEAUTIFUL!!

Fits Your Fancy said...

Very classy jewelry! I love your designs. I've added your shop to my favorites on Etsy.

Jenniffer said...

Your jewelry is very pretty! Glad your friend introduced you into the etsy community!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...