Sunday, January 10, 2010

Left Bank at Fashion Feud

Here's another upcoming January event for one of our fabulous SFEtsy team members! Left Bank would like to announce that she will be a vendor at the Fashion Feud Final event in San Francisco. What's Fashion Feud, you ask? (I had to ask, too!) According to their website, "Fashion Feud is a live "Project Runway" like competition on stage." Sounds fascinating to me!

Fashion Feud will take place on January 26th, 2010 at Mighty, 119 Utah in San Francisco. Note that this is a 21+ event. Support your local designers, and while you're there be sure to check out the gorgeous accessories for sale at Left Bank's booth!

4 comments:

out of order said...

Thanks for posting this, I have been waiting for an event like this again, I want to go!
:]

Amy Abatangle said...

Thanks so much for posting this! It looks like a fun event, and I'm excited to be a vendor. I'll let you all know how it goes. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Hope you do well there Amy! I'll try to stop by.

RandomPrefect said...

I wish I was old enough to go, a couple more months now, sounds like an awesome event!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...