Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Savvy Entrepreneur



Happy Thursday! We're getting ready to head out to AZ to support our folks in the struggle. We're brining our revolutionary minded t-shirts, art and a passion for la gente.

The weeks have been filled with printing and etsy goodness. Last week, I though Tuesday was Wednesday and Thursday was Wednesday...so I missed a blog. hahah. Even though I was messed up on the days, I still made time for our sf etsy team! Last Wednesday a few of us got together to make buttons for yesterday's meet up. It's always great meeting folks who share similar passions for hand made goods (and the Bay Area).

As our fearless leader, Jen, from Mama's Magic Studio was in attendance, she's always holding it down for us! Kate, from This Charming Candy, Ginny from Riley Noebren also came. My home was a sf etsy button making party! Check us out below!



Alright...we're off on our road trip. Till next week...do/say at least one nice thing to a stranger a day!

If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, contact Jen from Mama's Magic Studio about joining SFEtsy!

2 comments:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

have a great trip! the buttons were fun to make and even more fun to pass out. thanks for your help with that!

Nicole said...

Send my love & solidarity to the AZ peeps for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...