Hello! I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far. Starting this week, I'll be sharing an Inspired by Handmade post every Wednesday full of handmade finds that have inspired me. Hopefully they'll be inspirational to you too! There'll be a different theme each week, starting with today's "off to the beach!" finds.
The weather's been warming up here and I've been wanting to hit the beach for a while now. I actually haven't been to the beach since we moved up here from Southern California 2+ years ago! If you know any great beaches in the Bay Area please do share. ;) So, for my first post I decided to find inspirational beach themed items to mentally cool me down from the heat. Hope you enjoy!
1. Save Our Seas print - 50% of the proceeds go to the National Wildlife Federation's cleanup project!
2. DIY sweet tanktop Anthro-knock-off tutorial
3. Yummy Starfish Sugar Cookies
4. Count the Waves print
5. Bring the waves into your home with these awesome Coastal Line Soap
6. Beach Memories pocket watch
If you have any suggestions of themes you'd like to see, let me know. :)
If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, contact Jen from Mama's Magic Studio about joining SFEtsy!