This week, I chose woodworks as our inspirational theme as I was searching for places to order wooden letters for my baby-to-be. Hehe, that sounds a little silly... but you get the point: the little guy taking over my belly. :) I'm so glad I chose this theme because I found SO many wonderful creations made out of wood! It's amazing to see all the different things that can be made out of our natural surroundings:
1. Say "I do" with these sleek wood inlay wedding bands
2. Give your tot a little bird teething toy
3. Tiny twig pencils to write your notes
4. I'm lusting over these awesome Nuzzles
6. See what it takes to turn wood
Have you crafted something out of wood? Or have you found inspiration out of wood? If so, please share!
If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, contact Jen from Mama's Magic Studio about joining SFEtsy!