Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inspired by Handmade - Belly Laughs

When I'm working on my various projects...whether it's a painting, drawing or new greeting card idea... it's hard for me to work on something when I'm feelin' blue... but if you bring on the laughs...if you make me giggle...the ideas start to flow.

So this week, I looked for silliness within our team!
Bring on the laughs! Our team members are silly and funny - creative thinkers with a funny bone!

Hope these items inspire you to get creative - to laugh - to smile and to remember that sometimes...just finding a little inspiration in something funny can really spark some creativity!

What's an item that you sell that's always bringing you giggles? Or tell us about something funny that recently happened to you so we can all giggle together!





If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, contact Jen from Mama's Magic Studio about joining SFEtsy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...