Saturday, February 7, 2015

BE MINE - Valentines Day SFETSY Team Treasuries


SF Etsy Street Team Valentine's Day 
Be Mine Treasury Challenge!

Etsy Treasuries - The ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery

We have completely fallen in love .. with all your treasuries! 

          Thank you for sharing! Enjoy this team treasury gallery curated just for you, by The SF Etsy Team Members for the SF Etsy team Members..

Here is a Pinterest Link to the Team Treasury Challenge Posts on Pinterest 
and PSSSSTTT.... And Here is a YouTube Playlist of all the Songs 
Inspiring These Treasuries 
Fits Your Fancy
Beautiful lyrics sung with complete tenderness to the one he loves.
Inspired by Willie Nelson "Always On My Mind"

TickleAndSmash
Almost blue - Almost doing things we used to do
There's a girl here and she's almost you
Almost me - Almost you - Almost blue
Inspired by Chet Baker "Almost Blue"

Le Animalé 
Kiss on My List
Flora Metaphor
Let Love Rule - Valentine's Day'
Inspired by Lenny Kravitz's "Let Love Rule"

Sonoma Bento 
Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow
Inspired by the timeless romanticism
of Sam Cooke's classic song, "Cupid"


Victoria Veedell
So Many Hearts

Eledjo
Spring Wind

Tickle And Smash
"In spite of ourselves -We'll end up a'sittin' on a rainbow

Against all odds - Honey, we're the big door prize"
Inspired by 
John Prine, Iris DeMent "In Spite Of Ourselves"

Tchoupuce
Mine - Be Mine - Being Together

An Astrid Endeavor
Love, Love Will Tear Us Apart Again
Inspired by Joy Division's "Love Will Tear Us Apart" 

Victoria Veedell
Gifts to Love
Brandee Blank Art
Man of the HourInspired By Nora Jones "Man Of The Hour"

Michelle's Zoo
You Look Wonderful Tonight
Inspired by Eric Clapton "You Look Wonderful Tonight"
KF BAGS
Valentine's Dreamer
Inspired byArthur Rimbaud's Poem "Sensation" 

 On the blue summer evenings, I shall go down the paths,
Getting pricked by the corn, crushing the short grass:

In a dream I shall feel its coolness on my feet.

I shall let the wind bathe my bare head.

I shall not speak, I shall think about nothing:

But endless love will mount in my soul;

And I shall travel far, very far, like a gipsy,

Through the countryside - as happy as if I were with a woman.
Mornin Glorias
Inspired by "love is a place" by e.e. cummings

love is a place
& through this place of
love move
(with brightness of peace)
all places

yes is a world
& in this world of
yes live
(skillfully curled)
all worlds
City Circlets
My Funny Valentine
Inspired by Ella Fitzgerald - My Funny Valentine


Happy Valentines Day! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...