Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Feature ~ Jackie's Plushies


This week we are featuring Jackie's Plushies. Jackie has been making felt plushies since 2008.





1. What is your Shop Name and URL ?
Jackie's Plushies, www.etsy.com/shop/rawien8706


2. To which Etsy Teams do you belong?
SF Etsy, For the love of plush, Etsy Worldwide, Deviant Art





3. Please tell us about the items in your Etsy shop. What do you make? How did you learn your craft? What is involved in your creative process?
I make hand sewn felt plushies that are fanart inspired. I usually create the characters that I like the most from things I'm into (IE: Kingdom Hearts, Disney, etc). I learned my craft through trial and error mostly...I made "monsters" back before 2008, but decided I would make some "personalized" ones as gifts for my friends and they've been a big hit ever since.




4. Tell us two (or more) other interesting things about you.
I cosplay and am an amateur photographer.



5. Where else can we find out more about you and/or your creations?
Tumblr: jackiesplushies.tumblr.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/jackiesplushies Storenvy: jackiesplushies.storenvy.com




6. What is your favorite item in your shop (currently for sale or previously sold)? Why is it your favorite?
I like all my plushies equally, if I liked one more than the rest I would want to keep it for myself! Hah. Of the ones I had listed though, I would have to say my hand sewn Cosima from Orphan Black felt plushie. There aren't too many fanart inspired creations out there that I've noticed representing Orphan Black so I made one. =) https://www.etsy.com/transaction/242891224?


7. What's next for you?
Continuing making plushies just for fun, as well as keep an eye out for those craft fairs within my tiny budget.





If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, visit Our Team Page about joining SFEtsy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...