Monday, August 25, 2008

MoonBerry Designs new line of earrings


MoonBerry Designs just introduced a new line of earrings!

Here's what designer Linda Davis says about her new product:
"These earrings came about because I made a pair for my friend and she received so many compliments that I decided to create a line of the same earrings, using different color Swarovski crystals. I've always loved the full moon, and I was trying to come up with a name that incorporated the word "moon" not only due to my like but also because they are hoop earrings which are round like the full moon. My son actually came up with the name moonberry, and I added "designs". "

Check them out and pick yourself up a pair of these hot new earrings.




DesignerLinda Davis also runs the etsy shop: www.lindadavisdesigns.etsy.com

3 comments:

LoriDelisle said...

Cute earrings!

eleen said...

I love the hair vines in your Etsy shop. Wish I'd known about them before my wedding!

Miranda said...

Linda - I LOVE THEM! Beautiful as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...