Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finish up your Holiday shopping - on the cheap!


Le $5 Sale
Hundreds of items just $5 each
Everything else in the store 50% off

@ Brownies Vintage
2001 Milvia St.
Berkeley, CA 94704
http://brownies-vintage.com


Mixsome Jewelry Sale

"In the burst of creativity I found myself with an amazing amount of
beautiful jewelry

made from my Polymer clay beads, glass beads and other findings.

For the coming year I decided to reduce my jewelry inventory and focus on
different horizons.

I am offering every piece at 45% off - that means prices will vary from
$4.50 to $20.50.

I have necklaces, earrings, bracelets and some hair clips.

Please stop by my house, 1626 Kamsack Dr. Sunnyvale, this Friday from 10am -
1:30pm any time.

Come, invite a friend, enjoy a good cup of coffee and get the gift you are
looking for!

I hope to see you on Friday,

Rachel "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...