Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Team News -- Welcomes and Congrats!

There's so much amazing stuff going on in the SF Etsy Team these days -- it's very exciting! We're working on two team shows, having meet ups, planning a holiday sale, and welcoming new members All The Time. Did you know our team has added 25 members in the last five weeks? Almost every weekday, we get somebody new! Like I said -- exciting!

I'd like to extend a very warm welcome to all our new members. We're very glad you're here!

And I'd also like to welcome and introduce the newest member of our SF Etsy blog team: Genevieve from Lightbox SF! She will be filling in the Savvy Entrepreneur shoes since Helene from Divine Orchid has had to take a break from the column.

Genevieve offers consultation services for artists (her favorite item in her shop is this One Hour Consultation) and she says:


I love talking to artists about how far they want to take their business. I get
so inspired and can't wait to help them reach all their goals. Sometimes I have
to reign myself in. My favorite part is when I share that bit of information
that they didn't even know they were looking for, but puts everything into
perspective. It's the lightbulb moment, or maybe the "Lightbox Moment".

We are very grateful to have Genevieve here on the team! Look for some very exciting posts coming from her in the near future.

While we're on the subject of how absolutely awesome this SF Etsy team is -- I'd like to shout out a big CONGRATS to Christl Hansman of fiberpuppy, whose work is appearing in Juxtapoz Handmade!

Christl tells us that this awesome publication will be available in many fine venues. Very cool!

Look out world, these SF Etsy folks are a-comin'!






If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, contact Jen from Mama's Magic Studio about joining SFEtsy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...