Wednesday, February 9, 2011

“Be Mine, Valentine” Craft Show Reminder

HI! I am a fairly new member to the SF Etsy team! I am so happy that I am a part of such a great team! I have learned so much from these lovely local artisans in such a short period of time. I am also excited to do my first blog post EVER!



Pretty much I am here to remind you of an upcoming show “Be Mine, Valentine” craft show. That will be happening on Friday, February 11th from 11-5 in Berkeley. There will be a variety of locally hand made goods for you to pick up for your sweetie, and maybe you will even find something for yourself!


Here are the SF Etsy Team Members who will be at the show:

A Slice of Delight
Haute Melange
Scottish Lily Jewelry
Gabriella Designs
Nidhi Illustration
Velvet Otterhound
Jen Spilly Designs
Garden Delights
Tchoupuce
Robin Stelling Design
Divine Elegance



Click here for all the info you will need! It also lists all the local artisans that will be there!



Click here for the Facebook invite



Don’t forget to share the love of this great upcoming show with your friends and family!


Hope to see you there!


*Special thanks to Nidhi of Nidhi Illustration for doing the flyers for us :)



If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, contact Jen from Mama's Magic Studio about joining SFEtsy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...