- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (low fat)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 sugar (can use an artificial sweetener of your choice)
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (chopped)
- Optional: flax seed or protein powder
- Blender or food processor
- Muffin tin
- 12 cupcake liners
Recipe adapted from www.christawaldrop.blogspot.com
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Gather your ingredients and line your muffin tin with cupcake liners. I would spray the liners with some cooking spray as this batter tends to stick!
Put all ingredients except the strawberries in a food processors or blender. Blend until oats are smooth. A food processor does this in about 5 seconds!
|Ready to get toasty|
Keep a 1/2 cup of strawberries on reserve and fold the rest into the batter. Spoon batter into muffin tins. Add reserve of strawberries to the tops of each muffin.
Bake for 22-25 minutes then enjoy! Make it a fancy treat with a balsamic glaze on top, butter, or whipped cream.
If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, contact Our Team Captain about joining SFEtsy!