Don't forget to check out the growing Useful Links page, Twitter chat transcripts, and use the blog search bar in the far upper left to find more helpful advice from our team. Please feel free to share other favorite resource blog posts (here and other sites) in the comments below and send your questions and advice requests to askingeven @ gmail.com.
Etsy Listings/Product Description
Business Planning/Big Picture Thinking
- Build a Plan for Success
- How the Big Picture Makes the Small Stuff Easier
- Does Your Business Sustain You?
- Hobby vs Business
- Recommended Reading
- Who's Your True Fan?
Etsy Checkout and Shipping Options
Tech and Social Media
- Using Twitter Lists
- SF Etsy Team Twitter Chat
- Using Twitter Effectively
- Five Tips for Great Content
- SEO for Crafters
- Linking Social Media to Save Time
- What does Your Website Say about You?
- Using StumbleUpon to Drive Traffic
- My Top Four Business Apps
- Finding a Theme for Your Blog
- Using Your Blog to Reach Your Goals
- Tech Tools: Pinterest
- Tech Tools: Square
- Don't Let Fear Stop You
- Gaining Perspective
- Getting Things Done
- Keeping Your Priorities Straight
- Push Through Slow Times
- Finding a Rhythm
- All Fired Up (a video from TED)
- Time Travel
- Tech Tools: Librivox.org
Marketing, Branding and Packaging
- You Can Judge a Gift by its Box
- Are You Ready to Market Yourself?
- Is Your Website Marketing for You?
- Branding: It's All About Experience and Benefit
- Talking about Your Business
- Writing an About Page
- Writing a Press Release that Gets Attention
- Connecting with Customers - What Marketing is Really About
Pricing, Wholesale and Consignment
- Let's Hear Your Voice! SF Etsy Team-wide Survey
- Create your OWN Craft-Working Event
- Imelda of SunsetShutterbug ~ Neighborhood Business Group Hostess
- Get Support to Keep Your Resolutions
- Customer Service - Do You Know what Your Customers Experience?
- Business Groups Rock!
- Building Your Support Team
- Treasury Team Presents
If you're an Etsy seller in the San Francisco Bay Area, contact Katy or Steph about joining SFEtsy!